Sunday, January 11, 2009

Message to My Uncle Calvin

My Playmobile-warriors could step on your Lego-men any day! Ha ha ha...

Hey, Uncle Calvin read this and let me know how you feel about that!

We could do a story together about your Lego-men and my Playmobile-warriors. I want to make a movie someday, would you like to help?

Thank you for your comments.

3 thoughts about this post:

CalvinFisk said...

Hah! You honestly believe your simple minded Playmobilians could defeat my Legoons? Hah! I laugh at you.

I would relish a battle between our toy tribes. My armies are chomping at the bit for some action. Of course it would be just too pitiful if I used my ENTIRE army against your motley crew of buffoons... so, I will have to use some of my poorly armed peasants, legowomen and legochildrens and then you MIGHT have a chance.

Porters said...

I don't harm women and children, and your poorly armed peasants would simply join my force (since I am a better leader).

"Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore." We will see what happens.

CalvinFisk said...

Ooh, that sounds great to me! There are plenty of LegoCriminals, and LegoMental-Defectives I would be happy to unload on your shores. Massive Illegal LegoImmigration will be your undoing! Muahaha!

Heck, I could probably even sneak a few MegaBloks (blech, abominable and disgusting imitation legos) onto your island. You wouldn't be able to tell the difference, and then, when you start to build with them... YOU WILL BE DRIVEN MAD; as your buildings fall apart, and your people suffer unimaginable horrors! It will be an apocalyptic nightmare straight out of the book of Revelation.