Friday, January 1, 2010

2nd Grade Reward Certificate

I finally got to go to the Las Vegas Mini Grand Prix for the award I got from my teacher in 2nd grade. Since my mom waited so long I have grown a few more inches and was able to ride all the rides by myself. My award certificate was for myself and 5 guests. We got two slices of pizza, a 16 oz. drink, 6 game tokins and two free rides each. We had the option of upgrading to an hour and a half of free rides for only $8/child. Originally I thought I would just go with my family, there being exactly six of us all together. But, my Dad was sick and my mom's friend called to see if we could get together and do somehing. So it ended up being myself, my two sisters, Alexis, Katie, and Emma who were able to play, my littlest sister got to do some things too.
After about two hours of total fun there, we took our tokins to Chuck E. Cheese where all games are one coin, instead of two or more at the arcade at the mini gran prix. All in all I had one of the best days ever! I wish I could go back more often.

2 thoughts about this post:

Peter Nguyen said...

Joe,

Your grammar and use of literary devices is amazing. I'm impressed beyond belief.

The land of Vegas said...

We sure had fun with you. Thanks for sharing with us.